Thanks for coming to the new AgeTek blog on WordPress! This is the official blog of the Aging Technology Alliance, a consortium of over 50 companies that promote the awareness, benefits and value of member products and services for our aging society. This blog will have many authors from the membership over time, but you can often see posts from me here. I’m Peter Radsliff, the Board Chairman of the Alliance. You most likely got to this blog from having visited our new website, but if you didn’t, please see it here. The Aging Technology Alliance was formed to help companies that produce great products and services have a better way to get to the families who most need them. The AgeTek.org website was created to help families find unique solutions to help their loved ones age in their own homes. So please read through this blog, and come back often to AgeTek.org. There you will find the best and newest technology to help our loved ones make the second part of life the best part.
AgeTek Website Linkbacks:
- GrandCare showcased at the Point Click Care User Summit
- AgeTek Insiders Insights Webinar: Secrets to a Compelling Market Launch
- Ride the Age Wave This Summer – Prospective AgeTek Members Invited to the Insiders Insights Webinars This June and July
- Silvers Summit Exhibit and Conference at CES 2013 Focuses on Creative Technologies to Serve Older Adults
- AgeTek Insiders Insights Webinar: Fall in Love With Your End User